Behavioral Authorization and Collections Models
These models enable our clients to efficiently manage their portfolio, by analyzing the paying and charging behavior of individual accounts over time.
Your Accounts Receivable master file contains a vein of gold: the record of customer behavior over time. Behavioral models mine that gold, by predicting which accounts will perform and which ones are at risk of delinquency or loss.
- Increase credit limits, in order to take advantage of additional sales opportunities
- Lowering or shutting off lines to potentially bad accounts, in order to minimize potential losses
- Set shadow limits for authorization purposes
- Provide early warning of changes in overall portfolio performance
- Target collection resources to accounts that need early action
- Project write-off more accurately.